Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Strategic Pricing Manager
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is seeking a Strategic Pricing Manager. The Strategic Pricing Manager will be based at our Cleveland, OH or Moon Township, PA facility.
The Strategic Pricing Manager is responsible for developing and delivering pricing analytics, metrics, reporting and improvement initiatives across the Electrical Sector for the Americas. Working with the Director of Strategic Pricing and division pricing leads, the Strategic Pricing Manager directs the work of the pricing analyst, makes recommendations and assists with the implementation of pricing strategies and reports on sector performance. The Strategic Pricing Manager will research and develop advanced analytic methods to identify improvement opportunities and work with division pricing leads to execute on those opportunities. In addition, the Strategic Pricing Manager will develop pricing metrics to enhance business understanding of current performance and track improvement.
The Strategic Pricing Manager will develop strong working relationships with all areas within the sector including Division Pricing, Product Marketing, Finance, Sales, IT and Management. These relationships are important to fully leverage the consultancy role the sector pricing team offers.
- Provide pricing expertise to the division product teams to enable deployment of effective pricing strategies.
- Research, identify and support pricing strategies for new technology in the sector.
- Present findings and recommendations to divisional leadership to support business decisions
- Play a lead role in price improvement projects in various divisions including implementation of pricing software and tools, profit waterfall projects, mix improvement, low margin opportunities, etc.
- Lead Sector execution of General Price Increase (GPI) including coordinating market communications with division sales teams, setting goals and measurement of yield.
- Direct the activities of Pune analyst(s) in support of division pricing improvement projects and sector price reporting
- Work with personnel across the business to identify forward looking analytical needs, develop actionable analysis and train users on the interpretation of the results and actions to drive improvement
- Apply analytical techniques, including statistical and econometric modeling, conjoint analysis, regression, and other multivariate techniques.
- Develop and communicate strategic recommendations based on findings.
- Direct Pune analyst(s) to provide accurate and timely ad hoc analysis for senior leadership
- Clearly communicate results of data analysis and mathematical modeling to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Train division pricing and product marketing teams on analytic tools and analysis techniques and interpretation.
- Train sales and product marketing teams on value pricing techniques and strategies including for new technologies
- Facilitate workshops with division sales and product marketing teams to identify and take action on price and mix improvement opportunities
- Maintain Sector pricing metrics and communicate sector leadership what is impacting monthly price performance.
- Direct work of Pune analyst(s) to measure and publish metrics for pricing project benefits
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing, Accounting, Engineering, or Business Management from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 4 years B2B price management experience
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Cleveland, OH or Moon Township, PA facility will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Problem-solving experience
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the following areas: economics, finance, marketing, research, process management, project management, pricing management and strategy development.
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software
- Experience with MS product suite, QlikView, statistical and modeling software applications
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Electrical Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time