Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Channel Sales Manager
We are looking for a Channel Sales Manager in São Paulo – SP.
- Managing and performing all activities related to selling UPS and related products through channels for the assigned region;
- Coordinating the activities of the assigned region toward achieving sales, profit and growth goals;
- Carrying out company polices and providing local market knowledge to the strategic planning process.
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Electric or Electronic Engineering or related fields;
- Experience in sales and developing market strategies to informatics channels;
- English: Advanced;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- High capacity to maintain focus and to prioritize activities;
- Capacity to commit the team, share experiences, and improve decision making;
- Strong management of people skills;
- Ability to manage conflict.
- Available to travel up to 25%.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PQD Power Quality Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time