Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Manager - Service
- Work with Pre sales team & sales team to understand the Project Solution offered
- Take the Ownership from the PO receipt stage till commissioning& Handing over .
- Do the SAT- Site acceptance test as per agreed SOW.
- Manage the Vendor & internal team associated on project .
- Send daily , weekly update on the project status to the customer is a standard format.
- Maintain all records of the order- PO /invoice copy, Statutory documents required as per Customer , Handing over documents, training documents
- Po & Payment process of all contractors associated on the project & take signoff after project completion.
- Work on getting required GP in all order with a clear agreement meeting all statutory requirements.
- Validate the Vendors/suppliers on technical points on the products being supplied in the projects
- Warranty/DOA management till handing over of the same to service operation team.
- Take care of hiring/mentoring /motivating of team members down the line (if any)
- Maintain high customer satisfaction for the assigned project and customers in the region
- Extensive travel across the region assigned to keep the customer relationship.
- Diploma or B.E. in electrical / electronics
- Must have 6-8 yrs of experience in handling Turnkey project- Complete end to end installation & commissioning of UPS, DG Sets, Chillers, Electrical Panel- HT & LT.( Data Centre , MSC, Industrial installations etc)
- Good Communications Skills both Written & Spoken in English & Hindi .
- Must be technically competent /communicative to support Customer/Consultant queries on Solution offered.
- Technical knowledge about UPS, battery sizing, Electrical/Power cabling , DG , Electrical Panels & its associated accessories ,Monitoring solutions .
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time