Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Tank Shop Operator (2nd Shift)
- Performs work in some or all of the following work centers:
- Bottom welder (includes perf. LVB holes)
- Projection welder (includes perf. LVB holes)
- Seam welder (includes flanging)
- Layout (includes rod stack)
- Attends work on a regular basis.
- Ensures compliance with all safety, housekeeping practices, company policies and procedures.
- Performs routine machine and equipment keep up.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Nacogdoches, TX will be considered
- Familiar with manufacturing safety protocols and strive for quality
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Works from oven pick list, PQP, NFOI, JSA and verbal instructions.
- Operates various welding equipment (rod stack) and machines, and utilizes various manual and powered hand tools.
- Uses simple measuring devices.
- Manually handles material in the medium-heavy weight range.
- Operates hoist and other material handling equipment.
- May operate powered industrial truck.
- Work in the area may be affected by heat, fumes, and noise produced by the operations.
- Must be able to read and comprehend written materials such as safety, quality, and operating instruction and perform basic math functions
- Physically able to perform the essential functions of the job and wear PPE
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No