Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst
Eaton’s Power Distribution Control Assembly division is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. This position will be based out of our Fayetteville, NC facility.
Provide professional accounting services, which involve the
application of established accounting principles, theories, and concepts to
carry out daily operations. Compute and prepare reports, worksheets and
analysis. Duties involve variety of accounting functions.
- Apply generally accepted accounting principles and techniques in all task preformed. Point out suspected areas of deviations and non-compliance to management for correction.
- Collect and analyze specific data from plant financial statements. Review new and revised accounting procedures and assist in implementing recommendations for local application.
- Calculating and checking work sheets preparatory to closing general ledger, posting and balancing general ledger and reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Prepare profit and loss statement and balance sheets and compute required financial statements and statistical reports.
- Assist supervisor/ controller in analyzing accounting reports.
- Demonstrate knowledge in spreadsheet and accounting programs.
- May direct/ supervise some activities of accounting department personnel under the direction of Supervisor/ Controller
- Reconcile return claims for the plant.
- Review receivables (intercompany and trade), resolve any out of balance situations with intercompany locations and investigate any aged receivables issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a BS degree in Business or similar from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two years of Business experience in a professional accounting environment is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Must have attention to detail and sound analytical skills, ability to interpret/communicate financial information.
- Must be able to see detail and big picture so that resulting communications and reports describe key risks and drivers as well as details and are prepared and presented in a manner consistent with previously reported data.
- Team-oriented, flexible, must be able to work closely with all levels of management.
- Requires ability to communicate effectively with financial and non-financial colleagues to drive business partnering relationship at multiple levels of the organization
- Business process improvement focus required to drive deployment of world class processes
- Excellent professional written and oral communication skills
- Must work well under pressure and be good at meeting deadlines
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico