Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Switchgear Support Analyst
- Utilize the applicable Switchgear Support Group (SSG) Log Database to record and create detailed SSG Tickets describing customer issues and work with cross-functional teams to ensure customer issues are resolved and tickets are closed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible to perform troubleshooting, and testing supporting equipment analysis investigations and providing technical guidance for repairs in the field or returned to internal/external service providers as required.
- Responsible for providing organization with information relative to trending product data from the field.
- Responsible for Front End QRQC - categorizing and closing corrective actions on Warranty tickets as result of Front End Errors.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Switchgear Apparatus and associated products with continuous training.
- Assist as requested in the organization of, or participate in, customer visits, plant tours, or customer witness testing.
- Participate and lead customer training of Switchgear Apparatus products.
- Participate in maintaining SSG lab and associated equipment as well as facilitate safety training for lab access.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years in Production, Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering or Field Service working with electrical/mechanical equipment or Power Systems products
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of the S. Milwaukee, WI facility will be considered.
- Service Technician experience in customer service related position
- Knowledge of technical and commercial aspects of product design, manufacture, and application
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience in the utility industry
- Experience with industrial controls, relays and distribution protection equipment
- Effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- PC application experience including MS Office products
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and quickly set priorities
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time