Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Representative
- Bachelor’s degree to be obtained before June 2018 from an accredited institution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (particularly Outlook, Word, & Excel)
- Candidates must reside within 50 miles of highland, IL.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interact with customers, subordinates, and other members of management via the phone, e-mail, and other written and verbal communication mediums.
Must be able to maintain a positive attitude under stress
Good mechanical aptitude to understand product applications at end user level.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No