Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton Electric located in Gdańsk has an opening for Sales Engineer position located in kujawsko-pomorskie area. Person in this position will have following main duties:
- responsible for contacts and sales within defined EWS clients,
- responsible for achieving defined targets and sales revenue,
- involve in cash collection process and responsible for reduction of overdue
receivables regarding defined clients,
- implementation of current marketing project,
- support for end customers OEM and small panel builder by EWS /technical
training and presentation /
Qualifications- bachelor/master degree of Technical University (electrical specialization)
- experience in sales of electrical components,
- experience in contacts with wholesalers, IT distributors or Resellers
- high level of competences like: negotiation, drive for results, problem solving,
- demonstrating a collaborative style,
- fluency in Polish and English,
- driving license "B".
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time