Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Sales Engineer ( Southern Sweden )
Eaton's Electrical Division has openings for:
Regional Sales Engineer
Join a winning team! This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales professional in electrical markets to join our sales team. This role will cover wholesaler channel and end user sales of Power Distribution and Power Quality products on the West Coast.
We have a strong presence in Sweden and we are selling a range of electrical engineering products in industrial automation, control, power distribution, home automation etc. For more information please check our websites: www.eaton.com and www.eaton.se
• Developing new business with wholesalers and industrial clients
• Establishing good relationships with clients and engaging with them on short-term and long-term projects
• Conducting customer visits, creating proposals and closing deals
• Attending exhibitions and professional meetings and presenting to targeted and general audiences
• Dealing with customer sales and technical support enquiries, liaising with support team
• Producing reports for senior management
• A degree in electrical engineering or equivalent or upper secondary technical school with relevant work experience
• Strong experience in new business sales of electrical components, with a successful track record
• Ability to maintain and develop market knowledge
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Great team and individual player
• Fluent Swedish and English
This position requires travelling and some overnight stays.
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time