Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Junior Analyst- Should Cost
- Should be Costing – Should have working knowledge in costing of parts related to commodities such as machining, castings, forgings and stampings
- Should be excellent in working with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Reporting and Analytics – Should have good experience on data analysis, report preparation and presentation to project team
- Should be able to read and interpret the engineering drawings
- Hands on experience of using CAD tools (AutoCAD, ProE, SolidWorks)
- Data gathering- Gather data from internal & external sources by working with commodity managers, design engineers and manufacturing engineering
- Bachelors in Engineering with 1-3 years of experience in Should Costing
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person , via e-mail and over phone
- Quick response to deadlines
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No