Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manufacturing Value Stream Manager
- Champion a culture change through the framework of High Performance Work Teams (HPWTs).
- Drive continuous improvement and application through the use of Eaton Business System, Business Operating System, Continuous Improvement Framework, and High Performance Work Teams.
- Champion implementation of lean activities to eliminate waste within key production and business processes.
- Develop and execute plans to improve leading and lagging indicator performance including: Total Recordable CR, CONC, On-Time Delivery, DOH, First Pass Yield and DPPM, Gross Utilization.
- Champion implementation of MESH concepts to achieve improvement in year over year safety performance measures.
- Train and develop team members as well as providing oversight and coaching to other team members.
- Provide the vision and strategy for sustainable improvement of assigned department in support of plant goals.
- Lead by example – be a positive role model as a member of the extended plant leadership team.
- Actively engage and recognize employees.
- Enable success of employees (providing resources and removing barriers).
- Empower employees – drive decision making throughout all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of manufacturing/operations experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; strong leadership, coaching and influence management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to develop high performing, diverse teams to empower decision making and execution.
- Demonstrates passion and optimism about the company’s vision and inspires others.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of 8D problem solving and lean methodology.
- Prior experience managing people directly
- Knowledge of 8D problem solving and lean methodology and/or implementation
- Knowledge of various lean Tools
- Prior assembly experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time