Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst will be based at either our Moon Township, PA or Beachwood, OH facility.
The primary purpose of this position is to support critical accounting processes for Electrical Sector’s HQ ledgers, as well as provide meaningful insights and analysis regarding Electrical Sector performance as a whole. This role will be responsible for supporting monthly and quarterly closing, forecast, and planning cycles, and communicating across leadership levels and geographic regions.
- Support month-end closing process for Sector HQ, reviewing close documents and verifying accuracy of data.
- Perform monthly account reconciliations and manual journal entry support.
- Analyze, verify, and interpret Electrical Sector financial results, forecast, and plans, and clearly communicate insights and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Coordinate and communicate with the four Electrical operating groups for actuals, forecast, profit plan, and operation reviews.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to help illustrate business performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform accurate and timely ad hoc analysis for senior leadership.
- Ensure compliance for SOX, Internal Controls, and EAE (Electronic Audit Evidence).
- Identify process improvements to monthly closing procedures ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum 2 years of financial analysis experience is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Moon Township, PA or Beachwood, OH facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Prior Oracle Experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Prior experience in both finance and accounting preferred.
- Solid knowledge of accounting and finance principles and be able to consistently apply that knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to interact with all levels of management across each region.
- Knowledge of Eaton’s financial reporting and analysis tools.
- Self-starter with initiative and creativity to solve problems, provide recommendations and make decisions.
- Experience with Longview, HFM, Vista, Oracle, SAP, and Excel applications
- Desire to work in a team environment
- High Ethical Standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced, continuously changing environment
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Electrical Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time