Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Models the Eaton ethical conduct policy, the Eaton Values and Philosophy, Eaton Leadership Model, and complies with all other corporate, plant, and regulatory policies and regulations as applicable.
- Deploys Eaton Lean System (ELSS) and Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF) initiatives in all production areas, and ensures quality systems are followed and executed in accordance with the Eaton Quality System (EQS) and ISO policies.
- Develops goals, measures and sets expectations, in alignment with Divisional and Corporate goals and initiatives to enhance plant performance.
- Prepares manufacturing and tactical plans to include multi-year projections of process development necessary to achieve new product, quality, and productivity goals.
- Supports new capital or capital improvement needs required for process improvements, cost reductions, quality improvements or new products by facilitating value stream map reviews.
- Participates in setting budget levels for the coming year. Understands and communicates profit plan and strategic objectives to subordinates.
- Supports Environmental, Safety, Security and Health process (MESH).
- Coordinates execution of manufacturing schedules and priorities within the production plan to satisfy customer requirements.
- Collaborates, develops and maintains constructive working relationships with peers and employees to effectively lead cultural change that embodies the Eaton Philosophy.
- Develops, motivates and coaches team members and is a role model for development planning, succession planning and goal setting for direct reports. Challenges direct reports to “Raise the Bar”.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a manufacturing or technical environment
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role is required
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution
- 3 years experience with Lean Manufacturing Tools and Principles
- Management and leadership experience in cross-functional environment
- Experience in ISO certified manufacturing assembly environment
- Six Sigma Certification
- APICS Certification
- Strong analytical thinking skills; intellectual rigor and curiosity; problem-solving capability
- Data-driven, disciplined, objective, and detail-oriented
- Understanding of the applicable manufacturing processes including machining, assembly, and test
- Acts as a business partner; sees the big picture and works through ambiguity and change
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time