Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Deliver software projects using agile methodologies while having very good understanding of the entire Product Development Life cycle
- Facilitate scrum processes and release planning process
- Daily coordination and involvement in SCRUM ceremonies with the development team, the Product Owner, SW Architect, developers and other teams
- Provide support during program proposal efforts in determining WBS, level of effort, resource planning and cost.
- Initiate, lead and support storage Engineering programs utilizing Eaton’s Prolaunch Agile process
- Establish objectives and goals and provides direction to the project team members in areas of project execution
- Maintain and report applicable metrics for programs, e.g. quality, technical performance, and readiness levels (technology, commercial, manufacturing).
- Guiding, coaching and influencing others in the principles of Agile/Scrum
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and ensuring information distribution to the right recipients
- Education: Engineer, M.S. or equivalent ( BAC +5)
- Good experience in IT and Product development (Job will require 50% dedicated to pure scrum activities and 50% to Program Management)
- Working and aligning with multiple teams working on the same product
- Experience with Scrum of Scrums and Release Planning
- Experience with issue tracking systems: JIRA
- MS Project experience, Certification for Scrum Master is a plus
- Knowledge of HW power electronic boards appreciated
- Fluent English, French is a clear advantage
- Willing to work in international environment.
- Excellent communication and people skills, ability to keep an open mind
- Excellent client facing skills, very good written and spoken communication skills
- Proactive problem solving, facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Motivated and trustworthy, has initiative
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Electrical Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time