Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Deliver software projects using agile methodologies while having very good understanding of the entire Product Development Life cycle
- Facilitate scrum processes and release planning process
- Daily coordination and involvement in SCRUM ceremonies with the development team, the Product Owner, SW Architect, developers and other teams
- Provide support during program proposal efforts in determining WBS, level of effort, resource planning and cost.
- Initiate, lead and support storage Engineering programs utilizing Eaton’s Prolaunch Agile process
- Establish objectives and goals and provides direction to the project team members in areas of project execution
- Maintain and report applicable metrics for programs, e.g. quality, technical performance, and readiness levels (technology, commercial, manufacturing).
- Guiding, coaching and influencing others in the principles of Agile/Scrum
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and ensuring information distribution to the right recipients
- Education: Engineer, M.S. or equivalent ( BAC +5)
- Good experience in IT and Product development (Job will require 50% dedicated to pure scrum activities and 50% to Program Management)
- Working and aligning with multiple teams working on the same product
- Experience with Scrum of Scrums and Release Planning
- Experience with issue tracking systems: JIRA
- MS Project experience, Certification for Scrum Master is a plus
- Knowledge of HW power electronic boards appreciated
- Fluent English, French is a clear advantage
- Willing to work in international environment.
- Excellent communication and people skills, ability to keep an open mind
- Excellent client facing skills, very good written and spoken communication skills
- Proactive problem solving, facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Motivated and trustworthy, has initiative
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Electrical Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time