Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Analyst - Site Infrastructure Support - São Paulo
- Provide client infrastructure (PC, Laptop, PC/Laptop Peripheral, Mobile Device, Printers) support with minimal supervision of a supervisor or senior peer;
- Monitoring Incident and Request queues and meeting defined SLAs for Incident and Request resolution;
- Provide “smart hands” and eyes support for other infrastructure located outside of the Data Centers on behalf of the Infrastructure SME teams;
- PC Lifecycle Management, including Provisioning, Asset Management and Disposal;
- Site IT DR Plan and Site Profile annual refresh, bi-annual table-top walkthrough of IT DR Plans for Category 2 Sites, and participation in site BCM Workshops for sites within the geographic Zone;
- Participation in IT initiatives that require site-level coordination, communication and/or implementation.
Associate Degree in Business or Technology (preferred);
Experience with IT area;
English level: Advanced
Available to travel;
Active drive license;
Intermediate Level Knowledge of the following:
Microsoft Operating Systems;
Microsoft Office Suite;
Endpoint Devices – PC, Laptop, Mobile Devices, PC Peripherals
Other IT Infrastructure (working knowledge) – network, servers, storage, phone systems;
Miscellaenous Equipment used in manufacturing locations such as bar code scanners, specialized printers, industrial PCs, RF Scanners;
Use of ticketing system and meeting Service Level Agreements;
IT Service Management - Asset Management, Incident Management, Request Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
ITIL, MCSA, or comparable certification.
- CISCO knowledge.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time