Lead Financial Analyst, SAP Projects
Leads/Co-leads and coordinates both financial and non-financial related projects, process documentations, root cause analysis, Value Stream Mapping, implementation plans and results.
Works on projects and teams to drive improvement in processes through tools/systems such as SAP, automation, and standardization. Cross-train with other analysts to build skills and experience across the division and site team (SAP and Financial).
Works collaboratively with team to create annual profit plan budgets, investigate spending variances, forecast monthly spending trends and prepare action plans to achieve project targets by providing forward-looking analysis and insight to business leads.
Coordinates financial impacts with the project teams by working collaboratively with division and local managers, updating forecasting models, conducting budget reviews and updating systems.
Supports the projects based accounting process including overseeing cost allocations, labor, material, services, cost savings, balance sheet reconciliations and other impacts against projects.
Analyzes key performance drivers of project investigating variances. Performs root cause analysis to resolve problems. Interprets financial results and communicates opportunities for improvement to division and impact site.
Troubleshoots, diagnoses, resolves, and responds to inquiries & questions by end-users utilizing the SAP FICO module.
Identifies opportunities for improving business processes in partnership with process owners and management through SAP Financial and associated information systems.
Provides cross-training and process documentation of best practices with other Finance team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience in operations environment is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Waukesha, WI facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- SAP Implementation (System, Modules)
- SAP R/3 (4.7 to ECC 6.0) experience focused on the FICO modules in SAP
- Understand the business functions of Finance and Accounting and evaluate how IT changes may impact and improve the operation of these business functions. Areas of expertise including but not limited to general ledger, costing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial analysis and corporate accounting
- Must have attention to detail and sound analytical skills, ability to interpret/communicate financial information.
- Must be able to see detail and big picture so that resulting communications and reports describe key risks and drivers as well as details and are prepared and presented in a manner consistent with data reporting.
- Team-oriented, flexible, must be able to work closely with all levels of management.
- Requires ability to communicate effectively with financial and non-financial colleagues to drive business partnering relationship at multiple levels of the organization
- Business process improvement focus required to drive deployment of world class processes
- Excellent professional written and oral communication skills
- Must work well under pressure and be good at meeting deadlines
- Prior working experience with, production Order costing; material cost controlling
- Ability to architect solutions in the Finance (FICO) functional areas by seamlessly integrating with MM, SD, PP, WM and BW functional areas
· Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future.
· No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50 mile radius of the work location will be considered
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PSD Power Systems Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time