Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Design Engineer
Eaton's Aerospace business has an opening for Associate Design Engineer in Lakeside, Redditch.
The Lakeside facility with 150 employees is a global supplier of high quality, conveyance components and systems for the aerospace and defense industry.
The primary function of this role is to support NPI/NPD engineering tasks within a team environment and the essential functions are as follows:
· Work within an NPD/NPI team to create new and/or modify existing conveyance system solutions; working with customers to transpose customer requirements into production hardware.
· Work within a design team to deliver full lifecycle implementations (concept thru production) to customer driven deadlines, and within budget.
· Responsible for customer compliance requirements, ensuring designs are fully qualified to the technical specification provided. This could include the creation of qualification test procedures/reports.
· Use of CAD is required, for creation/modification of modelling and/or drawing purposes.
· Responsible for the creation of new configuration structures of all NPD/NPI CAD and/or non-CAD related data, within the intranet based PLM system (Enovia).
· To undertake further tasks in alignment with Engineering Manager, where necessary.
o Degree qualified.
o Competent with CATIA v5 and Enovia (preferable not essential), confident with calculations and at ease when interacting with customers (both internal and external).
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited institution
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time