Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Continous Improvement (OPEX) Manager
Our Bielsko-Biala facility in Poland opens recruitment for:
Continuous Improvement Manager (OPEX Manager)
Person in this position will coordinate and drive the implementation of the ELSS (Eaton Lean System) & CIF (Continuous Improvement Framework) across the Plant and develop the linkage between cost plans and ELSS initiatives in the facility. Drive the integration of the EBS (Eaton Business System) across the sites and monitor effectiveness through the CIF process.
This position reports directly to Plant Manager and functionally to CI Director EMEA. Two OPEX Specialists report to this position.
- Manages the Continuous Improvement policies, practices and procedures at Plant level.
- Executes/monitors the metrics for the Continuous Improvement portion of the Strategic Business Plan, cost out and cultural change plans. Aligns improvement strategies to the Plant’s profit plan for delivery, cost, and quality improvement impact.
- Interfaces with corporate functional and other Plant’s Operational Excellence inside Group, along with participation in ELSS, Six Sigma international groups/councils.
- Drives core Operational Excellence processes across the Plant: Eaton Business System, Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement framework supporting Manufacturing strategy.
- Leads continuous improvement change to improve organizational effectiveness.
- Manages Rapid Improvement Event Kaizen programs reporting out improvements to support CONC, Cost Out and Value added improvements in facility.
- Actively participates as a member of the leadership team at Bielsko-Biala facility in the deployment of the Eaton Business System (EBS) tools.
- Provides expertise in Quality Assurance and process improvement tools/methods to the other functions of the organization to support them in their continuous improvement activities.
- Designs and implements ELSS training programs for key personnel in conjunction with other manager.
- Assures compliance with EHS regulations, IATF16949 & ISO 14001
- Participates in audits, like 5S, IATF, LPA, LOTO, observation of safety behaviors.
Education: Master’s Degree in Engineering, Production management or lean management.
Experience: Five years of experience (including experience in manufacturing). Min. 2 years of experience as a manager of people
A demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement methods, approaches and tools, including strategic planning and project management.
Skilled in: Lean Manufacturing, Project Management, Quality Management System standards (i.e. ISO-9001, IATF-16949, etc), Interpersonal Communications and Leadership Skills.
Languages: Fluent Polish and advanced English.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time