Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton's Electrical Division has openings for:
Location: Arad, Romania
Perform accounting, controlling, reporting tasks in order to in ensure accurate financial statements of the company. Responsibility to coordinate cost improvement activities at plant level.
• Maintains standard costs, purchasing prices, selling prices into the system
• Analyzes/Reports PPV (Purchase Price Variance), BOM’ s (Bill of Materials) and MUV’ s (Material Usage Variance)
• Prepares of Rolling Forecast, Monthly Forecast and Annual Budget in accordance with Company guidelines and procedures
• Investigates variances against budgets and provides analyses of differences
• Review together with department managers execution of departmental cost budget
• Ensures the accuracy of std. costs and selling prices by reviewing them in a timely manner
• Drives cost improvement projects at plant level: track/update/report cost improvement projects
• Prepares CARs, tracking the expenditure in SAP / ORACLE
• Reports on Fixed Assets : creation, retirement, Internal Orders settlement
• Maintains CAPEX tracking
• Participates at the periodical stock take and fixed assets counts
• Economics Graduate
• SAP solid knowledge (FI-CO,MM, FA, BW)
• English - proficiency level
• Cost Accounting background is a plus
• Good communication skills
• Good numerical and analytical skills
• Initiative and problem solving abilities
• Prior experience in manufacturing environment is a plus
• Relevant experience within Financial Controlling for at least 2 years
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No