Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Finance Manager – FP&A and Internal Control
- Primarily responsible for assisting the country controller in managing the financial plans and rolling forecast work of Greater China.
- Bringing a clear understanding of the business performance and identifying growth, margin expansion, and cost reduction opportunities. Expected to provide financial insight, critical thinking, and leadership to improve the finance/operation results.
- Perform as one of the key leaders driving the business strategy, working very closely with Country and Plant teams. Must ensure financial discipline and coordination across country and functions.
- Lead Profit Plan, forecast and STRAT plan.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial results package on an accurate and timely basis.
- Perform and manage variance analysis for explaining and interpreting impact of results against monthly, quarterly and yearly plan/forecast including margin, working capital, etc.
- Improve financial reporting quality, standardization and efficiency for all sites in Greater China.
- Support financial/business analysis for projects including restructuring, M&A.
- Assist in preparation of business reviews and presentations to senior management.
- Makes recommendations to improve systems/Procedures.
- Lead the best practice sharing on key financial process
- Make sure financial policies and key processes are consistent cross the all operations in China
- SOX implementation and monthly review
- Coordinate with plant controllers on quarterly balance sheet review.
- Degree in accounting/finance
Fluent in English.
5 years of directly related accounting/finance experience. MBA, Masters Degree in Accounting and/or CPA preferred.
Experience of leading people by utilization of facts
Requires thorough understanding of U.S. GAAP reporting
Excellent knowledge of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment
Experience in handling an ERP system in a manufacturing environment
Basic computer skills for Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
Technically proficient in accounting and business processes.
Global or regional working/living experience
People management skill
Interpersonal communication skill
Since the position requires heavy interaction with every key function of the operation, the candidate must have excellent communication skill that allows him/her to exchange relevant information with these functions.
Experience working and managing in high-performance, quality-oriented, team-based workplaces.
Experience traveling, and willingness to travel for training and other business purposes.
Desire to learn new technical knowledge and management approaches.
High personal integrity and strong commitment to ethical behavior.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time