Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Mechanic C- 2nd Shift
- Assemble, align, install and dismantle equipment and machinery for both foundry and machining operations.
- To construct foundations and alter physical facilities to accommodate changes.
- Reading blueprints, schematics and layout diagrams to determine work procedures.
- Repair and lubricate machines and equipment as necessary
- Perform a variety of similar or associated duties, refer unusual conditions or equipment malfunctions to appropriate supervisor, and work closely with them to correct problems
- Perform jobs that necessitate working in some confined spaces, at heights, or lifting up to 50 lbs
- Conduct additional duties as assign for facility improvements
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Amarillo, TX will be considered
- Background in machining metal working machines
- Foundry Experience
- Proven ability to run a machine with multiple settings or specifications
- Experience reading blueprints and drawings
- CPR/AED certified
- Must pass the minimal written and hands-on tests for consideration of the Maintenance “C” position
- Understanding of how to use precision gauging instruments
- Ability to proactively work with other team members under limited supervision
- This position requires standing and/or walking for an entire eight – twelve hour
- Ability to comprehend and follow technical standards and maintenance procedures
- Knowledge of operating lift truck, material handling equipment, man lifts and hand tools.
- This job requires working daily with lubricants and solvents
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No