Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Manages the Lifecycle of the NPD and VAVE Project(s.). Responsibility, Authority and Accountability (RAA) for every project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
- Provide the leadership across the Project. Seeks team input to promote rapid resolution to issues. Coaches and provides feedback/rewards on performance indicators.
- Facilitates the implementation of project management processes at the site.
- Manage effective customer communications. Improve organization responsiveness to customer requirements. Manages customer expectations and contractual commitments internal to the business.
- Ensure standard program management processes are utilized and adequate support to the program and project teams by coordinating PM reviews, preparing & publishing PM metrics and reports.
- Maintain metrics for projects for quality, technical performance and delivery through all of the PROLaunch phases.
- Coordinates all risks and requirements of the projects into a complete integrated entity.
- Provides periodic project updates to the business units as well as divisional, and functional levels.
- Plays a key role in developing New business proposals and executing the overall program plan.
- Coordinates project resources on the projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years in Project Management;
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- No relocation- Candidates must currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Camarillo, CA site.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and customer
- Fully demonstrating to proficient in Program and Project Management methodologies, processes and tools
- Experience in Risk Management
- Engineering Degree
- Experience in New Product Development (NPD) programs preferred
- Project Management Institute (PMI) accreditation (PMP) recommended
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD TAM
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time