Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Foundry Rover- 2nd Shift
Eaton in Amarillo, TX is seeking a full-time Foundry Rover individual to work 2nd shift. This position will perform functions and duties of all positions in the foundry and factory to provide coverage to production needs.
- Perform duties related to the setup, operation and troubleshooting of mold machines, core machines, grinders, shakeout and furnace/pour deck operation.
- Ensure that the equipment is maintained at appropriate levels of cleanliness, utility according to schedules defined.
- Recognize, document and notify supervision mechanical malfunctions and operating irregularities within the mold, core and grinding department.
- Follow predetermined production schedules to satisfy customers
- Follow all safety regulations associated
- Understand and perform designed TPM functions in melt, mold, core and grinding department.
- Utilization of production documentation in which to track equipment downtime, setup and production events.
- Promote a team environment.
- Operating an automatic tapping, drilling and/or reaming machine and CNC machines
- Regularly gauge and/or visually check castings following established procedures with a manual gauge and caliper
- Bending and removing parts from a tub, placing into a fixture and cycling the machine by pressing palm buttons
- Visually check for processing defects
- Manually assemble components and related materials as required with product
- Perform other duties as assigned throughout the foundry and factory.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Amarillo, TX will be considered
- Experience setting up and operating mold equipment (DISA), core equipment (Shalco), shakeout line (Pangborn and shakeout tables) grinding equipment (face and snag grinder).
- Experience with Melt Department functions (operating monorail/magnetic crane, charging furnaces, managing Junker Auto-pouring System)
- Proven ability to run a machine with multiple settings or specifications
- Understand and utilize the lockout/tagout procedures.
- Work at varied heights using fall protection as required
- Work in and understand confined spaces
- Forklift and frontend loader certified.
- This position requires standing and/or walking for an entire eight – twelve hours
- Ability to comprehend and follow moderately technical standards and maintenance procedures
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No