Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Core Setup & Operate- 2nd Shift
Eaton in Amarillo, TX is seeking a Core Set-Up & Operate Individual to work 2nd shift. The primary function of this role is to perform a variety of duties to ensure successful changeover of core machines to produce quality cores.
- Use regular hand tools to perform all job changeovers involving the removal and replacement of patterns and core masks in the machine.
- Perform various duties to set up and visually monitor automatic core machines.
- Adjust machine by turning of knobs for pressure controls as necessary.
- Visually inspect and place cores in tubs as required in machine operation
- Responsible for maintaining quality of cores and reporting issues to supervision including machine malfunction and operating irregularities
- Must be familiar with and adhere to all safety principles including confined space, lockout tag out, and fall protection.
- Perform utility function as required to include cleaning and regular preventative maintenance
- Perform and maintain various recordkeeping duties as trained and as assigned.
- Maintain area cleanliness and utilize 5-S program in area
- Must be able to work closely with tooling personnel and maintenance to ensure best production.
- Follow cleaning schedules for Redford/Carver speed Mullors, Peterle and Shalco machines.
- Perform material handling duties as assigned.
- Perform a variety of duties to sort, clean, gauge and visually inspect cores according to specifications as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Amarillo, TX will be considered
- Proven ability to run a machine with multiple settings or specifications
- Understanding of how to use precision gauging instruments
- Ability to proactively work with other team members
- This position requires standing and/or walking for an entire eight – ten hours
- Ability to comprehend and follow moderately technical standards and maintenance procedures
- Ability to perform required Lockout Tag out procedures, enter confined spaces, and use fall protection
- Ability to wear a respirator
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No