Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
· Scheduling and planning material for assigned manufacturing area.
· Analyzing, controlling and monitoring the raw material inventory levels to meet or exceed scheduling attainment goals and customer on-time delivery goal.
· Work with metrics like DOH, PFA, OTD Supplier, E&O.
· Creating and maintaining electronic planning and supplier files in the Operating Systems.
· Manage ramp up/ramp down to minimize material obsolescence.
· Manage RMA with suppliers.
· Coordinate and expedite urgent/critical items.
· Maintains all records and documents pertaining to suppliers in an organized and clear manner.(Releases, Orders, Shipments, ASN’s and other information as required).
· Supports Department metrics and other key performance indicators as assigned.
· Promotes and applies the continuous improvement. (Apply lean mfg concepts & cost out projects). Participate in IDEAS program, Kaizens, Cost Outs and support other CI tools. Participation in OpA annual self-assessment and actively identify opportunity and close action items.
Describe skills or specialized knowledge which this position requires (example: technical, scientific, administrative, managerial, etc.)
Business Bachelor Degree or similar. (+)3 experience years as Material Planner. Computer knowledge within the Company business operating systems preferred Strong inventory control skill. English 90%.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time