Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Machine Core Operator- 2nd Shift
Eaton in Amarillo, TX is seeking a full-time Machine Core Operator to work second shift. Primary Function: Perform a variety of duties to operate a core machine to produce quality cores.
- Perform a variety of duties to sort, clean, gauge and visually inspect cores according to specifications as assigned
- Responsible for maintaining quality of cores and reporting issues to supervision including machine malfunction and operating irregularities
- Maintain area cleanliness and utilize 5-S program in area
- Must be familiar with and adhere to all safety principles including confined space, lockout tag out, and fall protection.
- Utilize basic math skills as needed
- Perform and maintain various recordkeeping duties as trained and as assigned.
- Perform utility function as required to include cleaning and regular preventative maintenance
- Follow cleaning schedules for Redford/Carver speed Mullors, Peterle and Shalco machines.
- Perform material handling duties as assigned
- Other Duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Amarillo, TX will be considered
- Proven ability to run a machine with multiple settings or specifications
- Understand and utilize the lockout/tagout procedures.
- Work at varied heights using fall protection as required
- Work in and understand confined spaces
- Forklift and frontend loader certified.
- This position requires standing and/or walking for an entire eight – twelve hours
- Ability to comprehend and follow moderately technical standards and maintenance procedures
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No