Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Financial Analyst
Eaton’s Hydraulics Division is seeking a Lead Financial Analyst. The Lead Financial Analyst will be based at our Eden Prairie, MN facility.
The position helps to support the business by providing comprehensive Financial, Sales, Backlog and Orders analysis and detailed reports to internal and external customers. The position will also support the Financial Analyst and Compliance teams by performing Finance and Compliance related tasks. This individual will work collaboratively with Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing both on-site and across all global regions and division.
- Support the monthly closing and rolling forecast processes. Analyze and challenge operational financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers, and evaluate their impact on planned objectives. Document variance analysis commentary for management and work with businesses to define action plans to address opportunities.
- Prepare and communicate insightful analysis for monthly operating reviews. Help drive data-oriented decision making by deploying efficient data analysis techniques and tools. Organize, and deliver appropriate management reports to senior leadership.
- Lead and develop insightful analysis for monthly group operating reviews with the Sector
- Assist senior leadership in development of annual profit plan, strategic plan, and ad hoc requests for the Hydraulics Group.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in finance or accounting is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- MBA or Masters in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in manufacturing accounting or finance experience.
- Systems experience (Oracle, SAP)
- Advanced Excel User
- Requires strong attention to detail and personal commitment to quality
- Strong interest and propensity toward information technology. Functionally proficient in Khalix Software, Oracle financials and Microsoft Office applications (Excel) preferred.
- Superior analytical and thinking skills; intellectual rigor and curiosity; problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes
- Sense of urgency, self-motivated; focused
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication, and oral communication skills
- Results-oriented, dependable, and accountable for work deliverables and tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team; to communicate articulately, confidentially, and professionally across many organizational levels; and effectively influence stakeholders.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time