Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Representative, Projects, Saint-Petersburg
Eaton, Russia has an opening for a:
Sales Representative, Projects
Responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or account. Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of products and/or services and maintaining effective agreements.
Under the direct supervision of the Sales Manager creates sustainable Eaton Electrical brand presence in the region, creates new partner and customer contacts and contracts in the region. Generates demand for all kinds of Eaton Electrical products for Panel Builders and ESS Channels
The incumbent is responsible for leading and directing the sales and activities for all directions of the electric business. In addition, the Projects Sales Representative is responsible for managing all customer programs that revolve around pricing, revenue growth, profitability, design, and customer satisfaction.
· Find new potential customers contractors, engineering companies, installers and develop relationships with them and with existing partners and customers. Serves as a customer interface representative to insure a high level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness to customer needs.
· Provides input into the description, qualification, and recommendations of growth opportunities.
· Provides monitoring of the local market, look for new potential projects (including such products like LV, MV, bus bar transformers and UPS). Contributes to the development of pricing and commercial terms and conditions.
· Performs achievement of agreed sales plan. Analyses sales and forecasts results. Evaluates and communicates customer performance reports to the Segment Sales Manager.
· Assists with the resolution of all open DSO issues at responsible customer base.
· Builds customer-supplier relationships through daily interface with customer, operations, and engineering both by phone and visits.
· Has the responsibility and authority to insure that customer requirements are addressed and communicated to the customer including inquiries, contracts or order handling, including amendments.
· Gains understanding of customer needs / wants and competitive landscape and purposes customer specific strategies to senior management.
· Acts as a point of contact for commercial warranty issues, quality issues, and customer complaints.
· Originates, develops, and facilitates trainings including ones at customer locations (if applicable).
- OEM customers and channel
- PB customers and channel
- relationships with design institutes
- relationships with local utilities
- relationship with contractors and big engineering companies
- sales into Data Centers, Telecom, Construction and Industry sectors
- High level of a technical education in the field of electrical engineers, industrial automatics, a drive.
- Good knowledge of products of the low and middle-voltage equipment, modular technical equipment, Power Distribution components (MCB’s, MCCB’s, distribution panels etc), Industrial Control (drives, softstarters, contactors, sensors, converters of frequency), Automation products (relays, operators’ panels etc), PowerQuality (1ph UPS’s, 3ph UPS, DC supply units).
- Sales channel knowledge EWS, PB, OEM, SI
- Experience with ABB, SE, Siemens, Legrand, GE, LS, or PB and OEM-s as well
- In-depth understanding of the potential customers in an assigned market is a plus.
- Engineering skills (Reading of electrical schemes, documentation)
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Experience of negotiating, realization of training, participation in exhibitions
- Good communication skill
- English, pre-intermediate level is a plus
- Driver's license, category B
- Responsible, punctual, team-player
- Strong ability of self-management in remote supervision
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time