Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Inventory Material Handler - 2nd Shift
|Responsible for receipt, put away, and delivery of vendor and interplant parts. Utilizes, a bar code reader to perform basic stockroom transactions such as issues, receipts, locates, etc. Unloads and receives incoming material shipments: checks, inspects and affirms incoming against various sheets, packing slips and freight bills; collaborates identification and affixes part number to the material. Sorts and distributes UPS, Fedex, LTL and other product daily. Processes all paperwork daily, making corrections when necessary to assure prompt receipt of materials.|
• Receives, stores and issues materials, supplies and merchandise. Compiles and verifies stock records against source documents. Ships end products. Loads, unloads and moves materials within and outside the plant. Performs tasks with minimal supervision.
• Fills issue requests, which requires a functional use and application of bar code equipment and/or stockroom procedures. Counts, sorts, compile records and inventory quantities, types of materials received, stored and issued in plants. Prepares material for storage
• Unpacks and examines incoming shipments; notifies supervisor of damaged items, records storage and corresponds with shippers. Delivers items to the appropriate department, plant site or other locations and fills gravity racks as needed.
• Empties core steel hoppers in Final Assembly.
• Collects, fills and delivers bins to production areas.
• Hauls out old pallets.
• Works closely with the production departments in filling their requirements on a timely basis. This covers all transactions including emergency issues.
• Receives and puts away cores and coils as needed.
• Loads/unloads trucks and pallets as needed, using hand and power equipment.
• Required to drive a narrow aisle stacker or 6,000 lb. Jeep, scale count material from a table as well as a floor scale, allowing for tare tolerances when necessary. Is required daily to handle a variety of parts varying in size, weight, and configuration.
• Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Use of SAP to locate items when needed
• Requires to work outside in various weather conditions
• Maintains a neat and orderly work area /Empty steel hoppers located in assembly area
• Use of RF scanner to receive product
• Equipment operated weigh scales, stretch wrapper, PCs, automated printing equipment, label printers, and other material handling equipment as it applies.
• High school diploma or GED (General Education Degree) from an accredited institution
• The ability to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship is required
• Minimum of 6 months experience operating material handling equipment.
•No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within the 50 miles of Waukesha, WI in order to be considered.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No