Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Customer Service Representative
Eaton’s Aerospace Division is seeking a Senior Customer Service Representative. The Senior Customer Service Representative will be based at our Glenolden, PA facility.
The primary function of this role is to coordinate across functional disciplines to achieve customer satisfaction. Manage performance against customer requirements in accordance with contract obligations, terms and conditions. Act as a primary inside customer focal point and ensure timely and effective customer communications internally and externally to fulfill contract obligations meeting quality, cost and on-time delivery expectations. Develop and maintain relationships that foster additional growth opportunities and strengthen customer loyalty.
- Functions as the primary focal point for assigned customer related inquiries and represents the voice of the customer within the facility.
- Accountable for ensuring orders are received into the ERP system and/or support databases.
- Accountable for ensuring that the customer supplier's web-based purchasing systems and reporting requirements are being fulfilled as well as the RTAT (Repairs Turn Around Time).
- Managing the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) process - expediting, monitoring and overseeing work performed on repairs through manufacturing work cells to ensure that all contractual obligations are fulfilled within the committed cycle time.
- Assures compliance with all export control regulations – ITAR.
- Assesses current practices for continuous process improvements and facilitates activities for efficiency gains.
- Provides continuous feedback to the customer on order status throughout the production or repair cycle by providing proactive communication with the customer in anticipation of customers' needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in customer service, contract administration, or inside sales position within an industrial manufacturing environment either commercial or government focused
- Must be able to work in the United States on a permanent and on-going basis without requiring company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be US persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a US person as a US Citizen, US Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the Glenolden, PA facility will be considered.
- Masters' Degree from an accredited institution
- Experience working in a Repairs facility
- Experience managing the customer website portal
- Aerospace industry experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No