Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Financial Planning Manager
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is seeking a Financial Planning Manager. The Financial Planning Manager will be based at either our Cleveland, OH or Moon Township, PA facility.
The primary purpose of
this position is to provide meaningful insights and analysis to senior
management regarding financial performance for the Electrical Sector and its
reporting segments. This role will be responsible for supporting actual,
forecast, and planning cycles, and communicating across leadership levels and
- Analyze, verify, and interpret Electrical Sector financial results, forecast, and plans, and clearly communicate insights and recommendations to senior leadership.
- Coordinate and communicate with the four Electrical operating groups for actuals, forecast, profit plan, and operation reviews.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to help illustrate business performance.
- Develop business tools and analysis to help decision making and drive process improvements.
- Responsible for trend analysis on sales and orders, explaining key drivers.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform accurate and timely ad hoc analysis for senior leadership.
- Focus on assisting and leading other key Sector initiatives through collaboration of cross-functional teams, and using indirect resources as needed.
- Support global product line reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of financial analysis experience is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Cleveland, OH or Moon Township, PA facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- FP& A experience in large multinational manufacturing company
- Experience communicating across cultures
- MBA preferred
- Experience communicating with senior leadership of an organization.
- Solid knowledge of accounting and finance principles and be able to consistently apply that knowledge.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to interact with all levels of management across each region.
- Knowledge of Eaton’s analytical reporting and analysis tools.
- Self-starter with initiative and creativity to solve problems, provide recommendations and make decisions.
- Experience with Longview, HFM, and Excel applications
- Desire to work in a team environment
- High Ethical Standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced, continuously changing environment
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Electrical Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time