Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Assist the Vehicle Group Headquarters and North America Region Analysts with month-end close and forecast processes
- Oversee payment processing for Galesburg campus, including submitting check requests in Markview and supporting the Working Fund
- Support Time and Project Accounting requirements for the Vehicle Product Development, Marketing and Planning organization, and Government Funded Projects
- Assist in budget reporting and variance analysis for functional departments
- Partner with SCM to resolve payable issues impacting balance sheet accounts
- Lead the closed ledger and activity center cleanup process
- Assist in the preparation of the annual financial plan (Profit Plan)
- Work in a team environment to drive improvement in financial processes through tools/systems, automation, and standardization
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Finance or Accounting.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (please do not round).
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Previous co-op or internship experience in Finance or Accounting
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No