Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assembler II - 2nd Shift
- Works from drawings, engineering specifications, and manufacturing information to complete assembly and wiring of control equipment.
- Determines necessary parts and material, and prepares requisition to obtain parts and material from stock.
- Prepares wire for assembly by cutting, stripping, and attaching terminals.
- Lays out, assemblies, wires, adjusts, fits and modifies parts, components, and sub-assemblies to form completed control assembly.
- May require lifting, bending, ladder work and other forms of movement.
- Checks electrical / mechanical performance of completed assemblies to ensure conformance to Asheville Plant quality standards, and makes necessary adjustments and alignment when required.
- Executes engineering and customer changes and makes repairs as required.
- Reports irregularities or equipment malfunctions to coach.
- Maintains records as required.
- Observes all safety and hygiene rules and regulations.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly manner.
- High school diploma or G.E.D from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation is provided for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Arden, NC facility will be considered
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the job
- Able to read blue prints
- Proven history of safe work habits
- Must be able to work effectively without direct supervision
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office, Internet, etc.
- Must be able to work overtime – weekdays and weekends
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No