Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Tester (2nd Shift)
- Maintain test procedure manual and keep up with ISO standards
- Responsible for mechanical and/or electrical inspection, testing of complicated valve systems, electrical/electronic inspection, test of standard complicated involved apparatus, gear having precise and reliable performance standards requiring a knowledge of mechanical/electrical principles, inspection and testing
- Make decisions as to acceptable quality, determine reasons for rejects and malfunctions, and recommend methods of correcting such deviations
- Responsible for test stand calibration and oil cleanliness checks
- Apply prescribed inspection methods and standardized testing devices to energize and test electrical/electronic units, sub-assemblies and final assemblies to determine performance quality and operational reliability
- Maintains oils, coolant levels and all filter changes on the test stands
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Searcy, AR will be considered
- Minimum of 6 months manufacturing or assembly experience
- Lean manufacturing/process improvement experience
- Direct testing experience
- Familiarity with hydraulic products
- Ability to work with complex drawings and specifications
- Ability to use a wide variety of precision standard and special measuring instruments and testing devices or standard electrical testing units and combinations
- Ability to work from assembly drawings and specifications
- Ability to interact and participate in a team driven culture
- Development and continuous improvement of standard work instructions
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No