Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Organizational Development Specialist
Provide information and guidance to HR colleagues and managers relative to the implementation and administration of HR policies and programs.
Works with HR Generalists /Business leaders to develop functional learning and supports development curriculums/solutions utilizing advanced organization development concepts, processes, and tools including assessment, diagnosis, design, and change management.
Supports human resources initiatives related to organizational change ensuring that HR plans are aligned with business goals. Implement effective and robust change management and communication plans for all key stakeholders
Designs, plans, and implements all HR programs, policies, and procedures for the shopfloor HR operational excellence
Assist the HR Supervisor in the implementation and administration of other HR programs and initiatives through supporting operational excellence
Designs, plans, and implements all HR programs, policies, and Procedures.
- Minimum education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in multinational organizations; preferably Organizational Development experience in blue color environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English and Turkish.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply these skills into HR environment
- Advance knowledge of Excel.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No