Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Review project proposals or plan to determine timeframe, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Allocate resources and confer with project, service, operations, sales & finance staff to outline project schedule and assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
- Ensure the company’s and project related Quality Assurance objectives are met.
- Establish project plan, milestones and deliverables in consultation with customers.
- Be aware of the companies and your own obligations under the Occupational Health and Safety Regulations as well as the company’s documented Quality Management system.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Ensure all the activities of the project team comply with relevant acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Prepare project status reports for management & customer’s.
- Work in a team environment to achieve the division’s targets.
- Comply with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Actively gather information on the customer and the customer's requirements, creates additional business opportunities out of the ongoing project.
- Throughout project life cycle, identifies and assess all risk factors utilizing available risk measurement tools; Ensure risks monitored in all project phases
- Professional project management experiences in secure electrical industrial or mechanical design/ implementation.
- Experienced in implement international project.
- At least bachelor’s degree of majoring on electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Good knowledge of middle voltage/ low voltage switchgear, RMU and vacuum- circuit breaker products.
- Be familiar with designing and manufacturing process of middle voltage/ low voltage switchgear, RMU and vacuum- circuit breaker products.
- Superior communication skills.
- Risks analysis.
- Sound business acumen.
- Customer focused.
- Results oriented.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time