Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SCM Coordinator ANZ
- Perform initial quality survey and supplier quality assessments at suppliers
- Conduct production part approvals and first article inspections at suppliers
- Conduct ongoing key supplier evaluations and critical component testing
- Work with ANZ engineering team to perform DFMEA’s and PFMEA’s to ensure clear specifications are communicated to suppliers
- Analyze warranty returns and perform failure analysis and use the information to initiate corrective actions, as well as cost recovery
- Prepare monthly KPI dashboards for quality and CI function
- Ensure returned/faulty products are managed promptly and efficiently through the system (MRB management)
- Assist with ISO9001, ISO14000, Eaton Quality Management System deployment in ANZ region
- Ongoing maintenance of company’s business systems index (document library)
- Promote use and monitor 5S and Lean activities in the company
- Create Quality and CI training matrices to ensure that all training is defined and tracked to completion
- Carry out the roles and responsibilities as detailed in the quality, safety and environment policies and procedures
- Ensure commitment to the quality, safety and environment and proactively report any risks and issues
- Understand and comply with the company's mission, vision, policies, objectives and other requirements of the quality, safety and environment management system
- At least 2 years’ experience in supply chain, electrical or industrial industry preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- Effective oral and written communications skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access)
- Knowledge of internal/ external auditing
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, and 9001 quality management requirements.
- Knowledge of product failure analysis
- Ability to validate components/ parts against drawings
- Skillset of SCADA Analysis
- Ability to analyses and interpret drawings
- Six Sigma knowledge (Green belt level) is preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time