Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Power Distribution Applications Enginner (Low Voltage)
- Provide estimating solutions incorporating assigned Eaton Products/Services in designated geography or industry with the objective of optimizing order and margin value
- Build relationships with key customers and sales team, thereby maintaining and developing business within our sales channel
- Prepare proposals and tenders based on customer needs and expectations with an eye for detail and accuracy for numbers
- Achieve estimation targets and growth in quoted value target
- Liaise with projects to refine sales conversion process (estimating to delivery)
- Assist in the creation of marketing material (catalogues, site plan drawings, etc.)
- Carry out the roles and responsibilities as detailed in the quality, safety and environment policies and procedures
- Ensure commitment to the quality, safety and environment and proactively report any risks and issues
- Understand and comply with the company's mission, vision, policies, objectives and other requirements of the quality, safety and environment management system
- Tertiary qualified or hold electrical trade qualifications. A Degree in Engineering or equivalent would be highly advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years technical experience within the Electrical industry dealing with Low / Medium Voltage and/or UPS systems and technical product sales
- Capabilities in CAD
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time