Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton Corporation’s Industrial Control Division (ICD) has an opening for an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will be located at our ICD headquarters in Menomonee Falls, WI.
This role will provide support a broad portfolio of administrative assignments, requiring both a high degree of initiative and independence while maintaining work that is error-free and customer focused. This role primarily supports the ICD VP/GM and secondarily supports the ICD leadership team.
- Provides administrative support to managers or departments
- Supports administration associated with key programs.
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Organizes and coordinates meetings.
- Submits Travel and Expense reports, prepares presentations and issues monthly status reports.
- Supports calendar management of key personnel in department.
- Manages all inbound communication including email, voicemails and documents with the utmost focus on customer service. As needed, obtains approval/signature of VP/GM on open items and ensures the utmost efficiency throughout the entire process.
- Prepare records such as agenda, notices, minutes and resolutions for meetings hosted by VP/GM.
- Manages the flow of information internally to ICD as well as at the division and corporate levels. Works with peers in other divisions to manage complex VP/GM calendars and meetings.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and visas . Needs to be able to make last minute adjustments as needed.
- Independently answer routine and complex questions and furnish information.
- Acts as the site Office Manager. Arranges conference calls with the latest technology, including All Employee Meetings.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities for the event.
- Orders and maintains supplies for ICD leadership team.
- Understand ICD products, organizational structure and policies to operate autonomously and efficiently at all times.
- Perform other duties as required to achieve departmental and divisional objectives with ease and flexibility.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience performing executive administrative duties
- Must be able to work in the United States on a permanent and on-going basis without requiring company sponsorship
- Relocation is not offered for this role. Only individuals within a 50 mile radius of the location will be considered for this role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years of experience performing executive administrative duties
- Experience working for a global company
- Proficient skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and cloud based technology
- Experience directly supporting executive level leadership
- Excellent communication needs, both verbal and written and professional presence required.
- Proficient skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Webex, cloud technology, and all other required technology.
- Ability to anticipate needs and work ahead without being instructed.
- Demonstrated dependability and unquestioned integrity and trust.
- Excellent organizational skills to handle heavy workloads and flexibility to adapt to special circumstances and needs.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No