Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Service Sales Specialist - Data Center
Eaton Electrical North American Sales (NAS) Datacenter Vertical has an opening for a Data Center Service Sales Engineer in Boothwyn, PA.
Primary responsibility includes achieving assigned sales quota through the technical marketing and sale of Eaton Power Quality services to electrical engineers, electrical contractors and end users. Requires the ability to proactively target projects and/or leveraging industry relationships in an effort to position Eaton as a preferred service provider. Must demonstrate and deliver exceptional customer service, technical competencies, and ability to network within the industry.
Other Essential Functions Include:
B. Develop and support long time customer relationships based on customer needs
C. Develop and complete service quotations and proposals
D. Provide service presentations
E. Work closely with Eaton PowerChain program and Eaton major Accounts Executives
F. Review service requirements and provide sales strategies and guidance
G. Provide internal project management as needed
H. Understanding of competitor’s offerings
I. Sales forecasting, budget and quota responsibilities
J. High level of confidence to cold call or call on prospective end users and customers
K. Schedule and conduct Face to face visits with customers – several per week
L. Develop quotations quickly and accurately
M. Convince customers of the value of Eaton’s services
- High School Diploma
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in the electrical industry
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 15+ years' experience in the electrical industry
- Knowledge of three phase UPS and related battery services
- Contract negotiation experience
- Knowledge of competitors and market conditions is important
- Must have a sense of urgency when dealing with customer requests
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a team selling approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and balance workload
- Strong computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the Internet
- Excellent problem solving skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time