Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of environmental, health and safety experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Relocation is not offered for this role. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of Fontana, CA will be considered.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer based programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated problem solving and team building skills.
- Ability to meet assigned goals and objectives in a timely manner.
- Must maintain on-going confidentiality around EHS related activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across job functions and management levels within and outside the organization.
- Prior experience or education with an emphasis in environmental, health and safety program management and employee training.
- DC Experience
- Supervisory/Leadership experience
- Cal OSHA
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ES AMER HQ MFGSC
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time