Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Correlator C Shift
Eaton has an immediate opening for a Correlator- C Shift located in Greenwood, SC.
- Plan, process and correlate all fabricated (steel and copper) and purchase parts. Utilize computer programs to include AS400, DMM and Enovia to identify parts. Utilize MI and BOM to identify parts for GO’s. Keep a running list of all shortages on job carts and supply to job carts as shortages are received. Utilize turnback system to track all shortages.
- Heavy focus on communication, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Correlate material in order to meet schedule ship dates. Plan and coordinate between areas.
- Review and update status of materials with coordinator, lead and manufacturing supervisors. Includes regularly scheduled multi-functional production meetings which vary from once a week to daily depending on area(s) of responsibility.
- Utilize computer, including the utilization of DMM, AS400, Enovia and Turnback system to maintain control of materials.
- Process surplus, rejected and/or defective material according to procedures.
- May occasionally lift, carry, push or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Operate a forklift and observe all safety requirements while utilizing a forklift.
- Problem solve manufacturing information by identifying missing and incorrect items.
- Observe all safety and hygiene requirements as specified or directed. Maintain a clean, orderly and safe workplace.
- All employees are expected to comply with the environment, health, and safety guidelines.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing environment and tools used in manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Relocation is not offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate Greenwood, SC area (60 miles) will be considered for this position (with exception of internal candidates currently assigned to one of our Greenwood, SC sites)
- 1 year of materials &/or manufacturing experience
- Semi-Skilled work which includes at least one of the following: vocational education, apprenticeship, in-plant, on-the-job, or essential experience gained on other jobs. The usual amount of time spent by the average worker in acquiring the information, learning the techniques, and developing the facility for acceptable performance in a specific job, occupation, or field of work as outlined in the employee handbook and posted salary wage schedule.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No