Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton, located in Raleigh, NC, has an opening for a Product Manager, 3 and 5 Series UPS
This position will have primary management responsibility for all 3 and 5 series UPS products in Eaton’s DPQ portfolio including the Lithium Ion platform. This position requires experience with Eaton’s channel partners and unique go to market for transactional sales and engagement. Furthermore, the position requires leading creation of thought leadership initiatives and NPI that best applies to customers in Datacom, Traditional and IT channels.
- Leading the development of launch plans and programs to drive market adoption of new and existing UPS products and solutions.
- Managing all functional aspects of the products including forecasting, quality/CONC, inventory, system data management and pricing
- Providing a technical SME to customers, electrical distributors, datacom agents, OEM’s, End Users and manufacturer’s agents.
- Communicate market trends, competitive analysis and research to the Senior Product Line Manager as well as the rest of the DPQ leadership team.
- Be able to maintain a cooperative and credible working relationship with customers and internal sales personnel to drive and assure customer satisfaction and affinity.
- Works with the marketing communications team to create promotional material including brochures, videos, technical specifications and various other sales documents with key channel partners and end users to elevate products and solutions over competitors.
- Provide thorough competitive analysis focusing on the top 5 competitors per product for target market and customer segments
- Propose inter-company process changes that fit our go-to-market strategy and optimize the time to market, cost and product availability.
- Bachelors’ degree in from an accredited educational institution is required
- Minimum 5 years of professional sales, reselling, marketing, or program management experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Ability to technically sell electrical products and package solutions
- Ability to demonstrate experience in competitive benchmarking of features and price, new product requirement definition, business plan development, value proposition development, new product launch, forecasting , developing sales collateral, sales training
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills with expertise in preparing and delivering dynamic presentations for customer and internal meetings
- Ability to demonstrate strong data mining and analysis skills
- Ability to multitask, complete projects with tight deadlines and proven product management experience.
- Ability to demonstrate Good balance of technical and commercial acumen
- Ability to work in a matrix organization, in virtual teams (across different locations), and cross-cultural environments
- Ability to learn, articulate, and support complex products and technologies
- Master’s degree and/or MBA
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Marketing, or Business from an accredited educational institution
- 7 years of sales and reselling experience
- Experience with software, gateway and rack enclosure products and/or IT solutions or other types of power quality products
- Strong technical background in Data Center Power Solutions
- Experience working with distributors, resellers, and end user focusing on the mission critical, information technology and power
- Commercial and distribution channel management knowledge
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD DPQ Distributed Power Quality
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time