Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Robotics and Automation Project Lead
Eaton Corporate Sector has an opening for :
Robotics and Automation Project Lead
Location: Hungary - Budapest
The Robotics and Automation Project Lead has the primary responsibility of developing agile reporting functionalities, delivering analytics and automated solutions to answer key Eaton business questions in sales & marketing, corporate and industrial segments ensuring scale and adoption across EMEA, driving better decision-making and transforming how Eaton operates by embedding analytics into core work processes.
This involve to act as a primary liaison between business stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, IT) and the IT functions (business intelligence service partners and master data team).
- Gather reporting requirements, build the business answers frameworks, mine terabytes of data, and design the visual flows to provide business answers (what, why, how) and derive actionable insights through analytics solutions.
- Develop automated reporting functionalities for business answers provides automated solutions to operational areas to support productivity and efficiency with adapting the right reporting tools, building macros, deal with RPA solutions testing, implementing them, and work on different projects to realize business efficiencies.
- Communicate complex data, formulas or algorithms into simple conclusions and visual flows through business intelligence solutions that will empower others to drive action based on the insights.
- Design data visualization using Eaton analytic tools (QuickView, OBIEE, Spotfire, R, etc..), to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data. This implies to be adept at leveraging such technologies for solving ad-hoc business problems and innovating on new analytics solutions in an agile way.
- Gather regional reporting requirements, current state, contribute to the future state and work with our service partners to translate the innovations into robust and scaled analytic solutions as well as accelerate the reporting delivery time.
- Leverage knowledge in business and analytics technology (SQL, QuickView, Spotfire, R, etc..), to evaluate the business reporting requests and projects following Eaton ProLaunch methodology.
- Gather the key business questions and break it down into drivers and drainers to create the business answers framework.
- Assist in the design of a Data Warehouse and build data models, write macros and mine terabytes of data from different data sources (OBIEE, QuickView, Excels, Cognos, ERPs, CRMs, RPA software etc..) to feed the visuals flow ensuring data quality.
- Create team level data visualizations flows, dashboards and ad hoc reports to answer the key business questions applying the best practices in visuals, plots and tables to easily communicate the insights (what, why, how).
- Create detailed procedures and working instructions to regularly update the data feed.
- Identify the meetings and audience where these business questions are asked (i.e.: Country/Regional Business Reviews) across the organization at any level and present the analytics solutions and insights there to ensure adoption and business actions.
- Gather reporting requirements, prioritize them and deliver analytics projects to the organization by following an agile scrum methodology.
- Contribute to process improvement with automation solutions (SAP, Oracle, Global Vista, RPA vendor software)
- Gathers requirements using lean techniques such as value stream mapping, process mapping requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business KPIs Formulas, data structures/sources, use cases, and workflow analysis.
- Builds strong relationships and open communications with key members of the supported operation(s).
- Act as the primary liaison between business stakeholders (sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance) and the IT community, ensuring operational improvement, capturing the business needs and translating them to our business intelligence service providers, masterdata and FE3 team to create scalable and robust analytics solutions.
- Develops test cases and coordinates user acceptance testing, plans/coordinates deployment, designs appropriate measures to report on success, client user adoption of the analytics solutions and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs software training for end users in line with Eaton change management processes and guidelines.
- Different audit preparations: -SOX Fiscal and statutory audits
- Demonstrated success in effective leadership, problem-solving, self-started and priority setting.
- Strong English communication (presentation, written, and listening) skills to influence others to take actions.
- Desire/passion to transform how decisions are made through ad hoc & scaled application of analytics.
- Demonstrated success at deriving insight and effectively communicating those insights to drive action. Analytic skills are the foundation of this role.
- Strong technical and analytical skills (QuickView, Spotfire, MS Excel, O PROJECT LEADEE, SQL, R, Business Object, etc...).
- Some knowledge of ERP, CRM, quotes, orders, invoicing, rebates and supply chain is a plus.
- Experience of project management concepts (agile methods preferred) and capable of implementing Eaton’s IT functional excellence practices.
- Experienced in operating independently while participating in virtual teams.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with business, technical stakeholders and external partners.
- Proven track record in exceeding customer expectations.
- Process Automation & Report Automation using VBA [macro], SQL Server Reporting Shared Service and SQL Server Integration Service.
- Automation like material creation & report generation in SAP using excel data
- Strong functional knowledge in two fields, Retail/Sales or Manufacturing
- End to end application deployment for a particular area in the functions as well as technical knowledge.
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No