Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Transition / Continuous Improvement Project Lead
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
Transition / Continuous Improvement Project Lead
Location: Hungary - Budapest
The Transition Project Lead is a leader responsible for driving the development and implementation of the Transition and Migration strategy across the services provided to EMEA from the BSC perspective. This includes all related project management activities and support to Eaton BSC management as well as support to key stakeholders and customers. Specialize business expertise in transition and project management across various business areas.
Responsible for driving the development and implementation of the BSC strategy across EMEA and inside EMEA Countries. This includes commercial, technical and functional support to Eaton personnel as well as support to customers, channel, and external accounts.
This position will report directly to the BSC Transition Manager.
- The Transition Project Lead serves as the functional subject matter expert accountable for driving migration plans, process improvement, solution planning, functional design, testing, training, partnering on system implementations and support activities as part of the role.
- The role owner has a deep understanding/expertise of business operations within their designated area of responsibility and applies that knowledge to process improvement and application designs and implementation activities leveraging Project Management, Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and tools.
- Leads and drives As-Is analysis, identify process and system implementation requirements, compare with best practice and support implementation activities with domain responsibility
- Initiate and review solution plans, confirm capabilities, priorities and or gaps and align solution cross local organizations
- Supports development of standard business processes and practices
- Assist and support integration of process changes into the organization, be a “change-agent”
- Participate and coordinate in testing, communications, training, training material creation, change readiness activities in alignment with local BPO’s
- Plan, coordinate and maintain activities with local BPO’s and all impacted organizations
- Monitor and report assigned project status information
- Acquire, practice and evangelize the use of project management
- Participate in development and delivery of communications regarding program activities
- Review solution plans, confirm capabilities, priorities and or gaps
- Partners with business users and leadership on requirements, processes and systems
- Communicates effectively status for deliverables to project management and leadership to effectively mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Acts as deputy for the Regional BPO
- Specialist in process and transition management.
- Experience with complex transition and migration activities and/or in continuous improvement practices
- Demonstrated ability in project management
- Strategic planning and execution through EBS
- Strong understanding of business fundamentals and financials.
- Strong team building and leadership skills.
- Be an Eaton Ambassador, coach, and influencer across all levels of the organization both inside Eaton and with Customers.
- Strong drive for results and self-directed personal initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels including senior business leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communications skills, and adeptness in the art of persuasion
- Good market knowledge
- Technical mindset and approach to problem solving.
- Clear understanding of Eaton routes to market.
- Demonstrated ability to grow into broader scoped role within the Eaton organization.
- BS/MSc in Business or similar
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No