Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Order Management Specialist (Norwegian/ Danish Speaker)
Drive customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture.
Able to provide both in country and cross border support as needed.
He/she is the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems.
Advocate for the customer inside of Eaton.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- Excellent Norwegian/ Danish capabilities
- Strong English capabilitiesd
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in order management or customer service
- Drive for results and collaborative style
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude
- Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills
- Adapting change and process improvements
- Good organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions
What Eaton offers:
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Applicants to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing, as part of the recruitment process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time