Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2. Negotiate delivery and payment terms with suppliers.
3. Manage inventory levels consistent with purchasing goals.
5. Maintain an optimal supply of the requirement materials and services at the lowest overall cost, which supports production schedule. Achieve cost saving target.
6. Work with related department and Suppliers in qualifying and approving vendors.
7. Support Materials Manager in related activities, performing other duties as assigned.
8. Maintain and file purchasing related documents.
9. Manage projects as representative from purchasing group.
11. Follow ethics code and rules.
3. Familiar with ERP-Oracle system.
4. Good communication and negotiation skills.
5. Good at English, MS office software.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time