Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyzes material requirements; plans and initiates schedules to support customer production schedule and plans; manages shop floor scheduling; levels loads orders based on capacity in the cell
Manages work orders to ensure manufacturing has necessary work at all times, communicates on overtime requirements
Expedites orders for customers where possible; expedites shortages with buyers; communicates updates to customer service
Ensures work orders for their areas of responsibility are current, not past due, not in pick status for long periods of time
Support potential miss meetings to ensure on time completion of critical orders, be proactive
For area of responsibility: manages item parameters and settings in MRP system, minimizes past due sales dollars, quality issues, resolves supplier shortages, customer on-time delivery
Supports plant continuous improvement teams
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum two (2) years planning or supply chain experience
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation is offered for this role. Candidates must live within a 50 mile radius to be considered
- Understanding of customer requirements, quality requirements, lead times
- Expert knowledge in work order management, scheduling, production, capacity planning
- Bill of Materials (BOM) management, item master setup, MRP principles
- Experience working with MRP Systems
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills in complex and demanding situations that undergo continuous priority changes
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD TAM
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time