Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Drive increase in sales in the marketplace
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship, providing sales and technical assistance with distributors, customers, end users, and specifiers
- Develop a proven record of achieving assigned sales quota
- Collect, analyze, and utilize market intelligence regarding competitive products, customer needs, preferences, and buying habits
- Performs under regular supervision of more senior sales members with minimal discretion of work interpretation
- Assigned modest sales objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 1 year of experience in technical sales or in the electrical industry
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
- Experience in electrical distribution
- Experience dealing with contractors and end users
- Strong work ethic, competitiveness, and willingness to learn, as well as be adept at building relationships
- Good time management, presentation/training skills, planning skills, value added selling, teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time