Eaton's Electrical Division has openings for:
Location: Sremska Mitrovica, Serbia
If you are an experienced production manager and you would like to advance your career, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Our site in Sremska Mitrovica is a large plant producing a range of electrical engineering products: low voltage equipment, automatic switches and surge protection devices and we are also selling a whole range of Eaton's products throughout Serbia. For more information please check our website: www.eaton.com
The primary function for this role is to support to the Plant Manager in plant operations, including the key manufacturing processes of in order to achieve production objectives consistent with overall quality and on time performance requirements. Professional leadership of the plant’s strategic planning and execution processes and commitment to building organizational capability
· Support the preparations of budget (planning) for the plant and ensures objectives for the site are met within approved budget, schedules and quality specifications.
· Realizing Year over Year Continuous Improvements in Production Departments and supporting the Lean approach throughout the plant
· Ensure the deployment of the Eaton Business System and lean tools throughout the plant.
· Promotes and enhance high performance, two way communication and high engagement culture
· Ensures required documentation and/or system transactions are executed in order to ensure consistent and compliant products are manufactured.
· Assures prompt and accurate reporting systems as it relates to operations in order to monitor performance against objectives by using Eaton metrics and balance score cards
· Supervises the planning and execution of process efficiency advancement; guides the improvement and breakthrough of process efficiency and promotes efficiency of machines and equipment
· Develop and implement improvements in production methods, standards and procedures to ensure effective use of resources. Assess performance indicators and take appropriate actions to ensure schedule, cost and quality goals of manufacturing operations are met.
· Leverages resources and motivates manufacturing employees in order to create a high performance work culture.
· Support in ensuring that environmental, health & safety issues are addressed, considering local regulations, by focusing on quality and environmental aspects.
· BSc in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Organizational)
· Management and Leadership skills and social understanding
· Production knowledge and special experiences in manufacturing processes
· English language fluency is required
· Strong communication skills (verbal, written) to be able to represent Eaton Plant internally and externally
· Deep understanding of a Lean Culture with proven track record of results
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No